The Callan Method English School in Dublin
The Central School of English is the only full-time Callan Method English school in Dublin.Our English classes are small. This means you get more attention from the teachers and better value for money. At the Central School of English you can learn to speak English with the Callan Method and prepare for your Cambridge exams with our special FCE ‘First’ and CAE ‘Advanced’ preparation classes. The Central School of English is an official Cambridge English Exam Preparation Centre.
English classes when you want and how you wantYou can start a course at any time, choose how many hours per week you wish to study and study for as long as you like. You will learn to learn to speak English quickly and easily with our expert teachers. All our teachers are native English speakers, Government accredited and very experienced. They are also great fun!
There are many reasons for choosing the Central School of English as your English school in Dublin. Here are a few:
- Our English classes are small – there are never more than nine students per class.
- All our teachers are native English speakers, very experienced and accredited by Ireland’s Department of Education.
- The Central English School Dublin has the most experienced Callan Method Teachers in Ireland.
- We offer flexible classes: You can change the hours of your classes whenever you need to.
- The Central School of English is in the very centre of Dublin, just 50 metres from the Spire on the city’s main thoroughfare, O’Connell Street, close to bus stops, Luas (tram) stops and Dublin’s main train station.
- The Central School of English provides the best value English courses in Dublin.
- We have a full social programme giving you a chance to meet people and practise your English outside the class.
The Central School of English is recognised by Cambridge English as an exam preparation centre. Cambridge English is part of the University of Cambridge in the UK. The Central School of English is also accredited by the Callan Method Organisation in the UK.