Learn English fast in a small class
At the Central School of English, our English classes are small, so you get more attention from the teachers and better value for money. There are never more than 9 students in a class.
By keeping our English classes small, you can be sure that you will get the attention you need and you will learn English as quickly as possible. You will be corrected more, you will speak more and you will be heard more.
Most English schools in Dublin set their maximum at 15 but we think this is far too high. At the Central School of English we focus on quality.
Here are NINE other reasons to study at the Central School of English:
- All our teachers are native English speakers, fully qualified (accredited by the Department of Education) and also very experienced.
- We offer the best prices. All year round.
- What’s more, we offer a free 2-hour trial class for you to see why our school is the perfect one for you.
Flexible English classes at times to suit you
- We have English classes at times to suit you. 2-hour lessons start at 9am, 11am, 5pm, and 7pm, Monday to Friday and from 3pm on Saturdays.
- Also, if you choose our flexi-course option you can change the times of your classes at any time. This gives you complete flexibility over your studies.
- You can prepare for the FCE and CAE exams or simply focus on improving your English communication skills.
Have fun while you learn English
- At the Central School of English we provide an extensive and free social programme. There is also free Wi-Fi and free tea and coffee because learning continues outside the classroom!
- In our English classes, you are right in the heart of the city centre We are just 50 metres from the Spire.
- The Central School of English is recognised by Cambridge English as an Exam Preparation Centre. It is also accredited by the Callan Method Organisation for its Callan Method English classes.
To see all the advantages of studying in a smaller English class, come and take a free trial class.