Learn English fast in a small class
At the Central School of English, our English classes are small, meaning you get more attention from the teachers and better value for money. There are never more than 9 students in a class.
By keeping our English classes small, you can be sure that you will get the attention that you need to help you to learn English as quickly as possible. You will be corrected more, you will speak more, you will be heard more.
Most English schools in Dublin set their maximum at 15. We believe this is far too high. At the Central School of English we focus on quality.
Here are NINE other reasons to study at the Central School of English:
- All our teachers are native English speakers, fully qualified (accredited by the Department of Education) and very experienced.
- We offer the best prices – all year round.
- We have English classes at times to suit you: 2-hour lessons start at 9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm, and 7pm, Monday to Saturday.
- You can change the times of your classes at any time, giving you complete flexibility over your studies.
- You can prepare for the FCE and CAE exams or simply focus on improving your communication skills in English.
- We provide an extensive and free social programme, give you free Wi-Fi, free tea and coffee and we don’t charge registration fees.
- You can learn English right in the heart of the city centre – we are just 50 metres from the Spire.
- You can take a free trial class to decide if our school is the right one for you.
- The Central School of English is recognised by Cambridge English as an Exam Preparation Centre and is accredited by the Callan Method Organisation in the UK for its Callan Method English classes.
To see for yourself all the advantages of studying in a smaller English class, why not come and take a free trial class and see why the Central School of English could be the perfect school for you