English classes for Au Pairs
Au pairs love the Central School of English! More than 150 Au Pairs study at our school every week.
- Because we offer flexible hours – you can take your classes at times that are convenient for you and your family.
- Because you can change the hours of your classes whenever you need to.
- Because our English classes are smaller – there are never more than 9 students per class.
- Because we are central. The Central School of English is just 50 metres from the Spire, close to all the bus stops, Luas stops, Connolly train station – and Penneys!
- Because the Central School of English provides the best value English courses in Dublin. Ask about our special Au Pair payment plans.
- Because we have a full social programme giving you a chance to meet people and practise your English.
Why not join our Au Pair Club – it’s a great way for au pairs working in Ireland to meet and socialise with other au pairs – and it’s FREE.
All au pairs at the Central School of English are automatically members of the Au Pair Club:
The Au Pair Club
Want somewhere to hang out on a Saturday afternoon, before or after your classes/shopping/work?
We have the place for you!
Every Saturday from 1300 – 1500, we open up the school for our Au Pair Club.
It’s FREE and it’s open to all au pairs who work in and around Dublin – not just our students.
We provide free tea, coffee and biscuits – maybe some other goodies. All you have to do is come along and have fun.
The Au Pair Club is held at our building at 45 Parnell Square West every Saturday from 1pm to 3pm.