Full-time and part-time positions available
It’s that time of year when we’re getting busy again after the summer, so we are looking for great teachers to join our fantastic team of capeless superheroes.
Our students need to learn English well and fast to get by in Ireland, pass an exam, find a job, etc. It’s important to us so we need motivated and dedicated teachers.
If you care too, there’s a good chance you will be a great match for our school. (Oh, and a CELTA certificate and a degree would help as well).
Why choose to work for Central School of English?
Well, there are many reasons but here are just a few:
- Great work atmosphere – you won’t find better colleagues elsewhere!
- Support and training – training sessions, peer observation, online courses from Cambridge: get that extra motivation and become the teacher you know you can be.
- Good rates of pay (+paid class preparation, paid breaks, paid public holidays, holiday pay) – well, that’s important too…!
- Amazing students – students at our school are all here to learn which makes for dynamic, fun and easily manageable classes
- Small groups – a maximum of 9 students per class means that you can work in the best conditions and therefore you can give your best in return.
- City centre location – close to (almost) all buses, both Lúas lines, Connolly Station and Busáras.
- Flexible hours – we can work around your hobbies and other commitments
How to get in touch
Come and interview us and see if we really are the right place for you!
To make an appointment, call Jeanne on 085 207 7859 or fill in the form:
We look forward to hearing from you![ninja_form id=3]