English Language Teachers: Part-Time – Evenings
Work 5-9pm or 7-9pm for 2, 3, 4 or 5 evenings a week – we’re flexible!
The Central School of English is looking for exceptional teachers who’d like to teach adults who truly want to learn.
May suit a working teacher looking for extra hours.
This is an ongoing role – not a summer job, but we will consider someone looking for a temporary position.
The Central School of English offers:
- Flexible working hours
- Good rates of pay
- Ongoing training
- Supportive environment
- Dedicated students
- Small classes: Maximum:9
- A good mix of nationalities in the class
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Minimum level 7 qualification
- Approved TEFL qualification (eg CELT, CELTA or Trinity Cert TESOL)
- Please note online certificates are NOT accepted
You are probably:
An excellent communicator who enjoys working as part of a friendly team in a busy environment.
How to get in touch
Call Simon on 086 178 1687 or fill in the form:
We look forward to hearing from you![ninja_form id=3]