FCE Exam -‘The First’
Cambridge English: First, often called the FCE exam is a test for people who need to prove they can use everyday written and spoken English.
The FCE exam is set at Level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
You can start an FCE exam preparation course at the Central School of English at any time. All our classes are the same low price.
FCE exam preparation classes are held at the following times
- 09:00-11:00 Monday to Friday
- 11:00-13:00 Tuesday and Thursday
- 19:00-21:00 Tuesday and Thursday
- 15:00-17:00 Saturday
B2 is the level of English that you need to:
- start working in English
- study at an upper intermediate level
Passing the Cambridge FCE shows that you are getting skilled in English. For example, at B2 level users can:
- understand the main ideas of a complex piece of writing
- hold a conversation on a fairly wide range of topics. B2 level users can express opinions and present arguments
- produce clear, detailed writing. B2 level users can express opinions and explain the advantages and disadvantages of different points of view.
Simply preparing for the FCE will give you these kinds of practical language skills.