FCE Exam – ‘The First’
Cambridge English: First, often called the FCE exam is a test for people who need to prove they can use everyday written and spoken English.
The FCE exam is set at Level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
FCE Exam Preparation Classes at the Central School of English are held at the following times:
- Tuesday and Thursday 11:00 – 13:00
- Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 21:00
- Saturday 09:00 – 11:00
In an FCE (B2) exam preparation class, you will learn techniques for approaching the various parts of the FCE exam, you will practise with genuine Cambridge English past FCE papers and the teacher will make sure you understand the grammar and vocabulary that you will need for success in the exam
You can combine FCE Exam preparation classes with other English courses at our school
You do not necessarily have to take the FCE exam if you take this course. Simply preparing for the cambridge exams will teach you useful vocabulary and grammar to improve your ability to communicate in English.
You can start an FCE exam preparation course at the Central School of English at any time. All our classes are the same low price.
B2 is the level of English that you need to:
- start working in English
- study at an upper intermediate level
Passing the Cambridge FCE shows that you are getting skilled in English. For example, at B2 level users can:
- understand the main ideas of a complex piece of writing
- hold a conversation on a fairly wide range of topics. B2 level users can express opinions and present arguments
- produce clear, detailed writing. B2 level users can express opinions and explain the advantages and disadvantages of different points of view.
Simply preparing for the FCE will give you these kinds of practical language skills.